About Scotty

My photo
CEO of Swear Down TV//Radio host on Swear Down Radio//Writer of 'The Unfamous'//Blogger//BAD ASS//

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Unfamous Audio Book - Chapter 1

Tired of being the underdog Rio Greene decides that it's time to re-invent herself and what better place to start than her new university. One problem, her past won't go away. Filled with thrilling twists, exciting cliff hangers, deception, sex and violence 'The Unfamous' is sure to keep you on your toes.



As most of you should know by now, over the past year I have been writing a story on Facebook called 'The Unfamous'. My story gained a lot of attention and Book One was made into a stage play last year September by the Flourish Drama Company and was the FIRST play to ever SELL OUT the Lost Theatre. I have recently decided to make it into an audio book, so here is chapter one. Check it out and lemme know what you think (good or bad) and if you like it then please subscribe to my channel.

If you would like to read the story then click the links at the top of my page (The Unfamous (Book 1&2), My WattPad, My Tumblr) .

Love Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment