About Scotty

My photo
CEO of Swear Down TV//Radio host on Swear Down Radio//Writer of 'The Unfamous'//Blogger//BAD ASS//

Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 January 2012

In your opinion how do you know if you love someone, or its just a crush or lust type of thing

I know it sounds cliché, but you just KNOW lol. For me, one day I just looked at my partner at the time and he wasn't doing anything particularly amazing but I just started staring and smiling like a retard; and then...I dunno, it's like I was overwhelmed with how happy he made me without doing anything at all and it kinda hit me. I loved him. This is gonna sound sooo corny lol, but it's like I could feel my heart swell *hides face* lol. There's more to it, but that was the initial feeling.

I'm doing a relationship Q&A for my next Swear Down TV vid, so if you want my awesome advice ask away....

No comments:

Post a Comment