About Scotty

My photo
CEO of Swear Down TV//Radio host on Swear Down Radio//Writer of 'The Unfamous'//Blogger//BAD ASS//

Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2012

I'm starting to think I'll be alone forever, I come off cold and unemotional or just angry (which I don't realise), my friends thinks it puts off people but Idk what I'm doing wrong, I'm starting to think its the way I look or idk, what do I do?

There's nothing for you to do. If that's the way you are then that's the way you are. Someone out there will like you just the way you are. Don't worry about conforming to what you think society finds more appealing/personable. Everyone is different for a reason. Ur perfect match is out there somewhere ;)

I'm doing a relationship Q&A for my next Swear Down TV vid, so if you want my awesome advice ask away....

No comments:

Post a Comment