About Scotty

My photo
CEO of Swear Down TV//Radio host on Swear Down Radio//Writer of 'The Unfamous'//Blogger//BAD ASS//

Total Pageviews

Monday 2 January 2012

I have this friend who is bigger in size than me. Every time we go out, she makes a huge deal because she feels insecure about her weight. She feels when people look at her, that she looks like a 'big girl'. What should I do?

Tell her she's not the only fat girl in the world and that she should suck it up and get over herself. There are more important things to worry about and if her weight bothers her that much then she should make an attempt to lose it or stfu. Make her watch my Fatty Boom Boom 101 vid http://youtu.be/dfcmUSlZ_6o

Play

I'm doing a relationship Q&A for my next Swear Down TV vid, so if you want my awesome advice ask away....

No comments:

Post a Comment