About Scotty

My photo
CEO of Swear Down TV//Radio host on Swear Down Radio//Writer of 'The Unfamous'//Blogger//BAD ASS//

Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 February 2012

To being close to two other guys (I guess the first one was kinda influenced&i didn't have sex with either one of them) has left me feeling used. Almost like I wasted a bit of myself on useless guys. Should I be feeling like this? Do I sound like a slag?

How you're feeling sounds natural and no you do not sound like a slag. Just take those experiences as life lessons. Shitty things happen but you can't let them bring you down. Keep your head up and keep it moving...and if u ever see the first guy's friend again O_O Fuck. Him. Up.

I'm doing a relationship Q&A for my next Swear Down TV vid, so if you want my awesome advice ask away....

No comments:

Post a Comment