About Scotty

My photo
CEO of Swear Down TV//Radio host on Swear Down Radio//Writer of 'The Unfamous'//Blogger//BAD ASS//

Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2012

I've gotten used to people assuming that I've had sex (I haven't) do you think it's todays culture which makes people jump to those conclusions or does it have more to do with an individuals behaviour?(I'm asking because I like hearing your point of view)

I think it's today's culture. Sex is constantly being thrust upon western society through the media. We subconsciously become more accepting of things like teenage sex because when you have something being thrown in your face repetitively it just becomes the norm. Society is so messed up now because we find it more shocking to find out that a young person is still a virgin as opposed to it being the other way around.

ask me anything (please note I am not an agony aunt lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment