About Scotty

My photo
CEO of Swear Down TV//Radio host on Swear Down Radio//Writer of 'The Unfamous'//Blogger//BAD ASS//

Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 March 2012

Hi Scotty, My question is what would you like for swear down tv as a company to achieve in the next coming years? Would you like Sweardown TV to become mainstream or stay successful as you are now?

I would definitely like SDTV to go mainstream and to grow as a multimedia company. This time around we're trying out loads of different show concepts to give our viewers more variety to choose from. As our viewers/followers may know, along with our original format we also have started 'BeYOUtiful' our comedic cosmetic tutorials, 'Rap Nation' our competitive cypher show, we'll have a cooking show soon, there'll be more music from us, you can now purchase our Team Bad Ass tops ( http://sdtv.bigcartel.com ) and we're also working on sketches.

ask me anything (please note I am not an agony aunt lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment